The Stata Bookstore is adding a new edition: A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics, Fourth Edition by Michael N. Mitchell. The VitalSource eBook and Kindle editions are available now. Print copies are expected to be available to ship by 25 January 2022.
- A complete guide to creating graphs with Stata’s graph command.
- Exhaustive examples of customized graphs.
- Visual indexing of features—just look for a picture that matches what you want to do and follow along.
- New in the fourth edition: focus on colors, including changing transparency and intensity; overview of including Unicode characters in graphs; discussion of exporting to eight file formats, such as .svg and .pdf; examples of changing the size of graph elements; and an updated look of graphs throughout the book via a new graph scheme.
A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics, Fourth Edition is best suited for
- anyone using Stata to create graphs,
- new Stata users who need to learn Stata’s commands for graphs, and
- experienced Stata users who need a quick reference for customizing graphs.
The VitalSource eBook version of this new edition will be available through the Stata Bookstore. The print edition will be available to ship by 25 January 2022.