In atentia utilizatorilor Stata: Urmatoarele webinarii gratuite
Tips and Tricks
Discover some of Stata’s hidden (and not so hidden) gems. In our Tips and Tricks webinar, we share a few of our developers’ favorite features of Stata with you. We include the following tips:
- Labels three ways
- Standardizing graphs using the Graph Recorder
- So you fit a model, now what?
- Interpreting and understanding your model
- Turn interactive use into reproducible results
- Working with Word
Introduction to Bayesian Analysis Using Stata
In recent years, researchers across disciplines have become increasingly interested in Bayesian analysis. This is not surprising because researchers often have some prior knowledge about parameters of interest, and this can be incorporated when using a Bayesian estimation approach. In addition, Bayesian analysis provides a more natural interpretation of results in terms of probabilities.
Join Gustavo Sánchez, Director of Technical Services, as he demonstrates how to fit Bayesian regression models in Stata. In this webinar, Gustavo will introduce some basic concepts in Bayesian analysis and will focus on how to perform Bayesian analysis in Stata. Find out how the bayes prefix, which was introduced in Stata 15, makes it easy to fit Bayesian regression models. Also, see how you can specify priors, compare models, check convergence, and perform interval hypothesis testing.
Ready. Set. Go Stata.
New to Stata? Ready to analyze your data but not sure where to start?If you are asking yourself questions such as
- How do I get data into Stata?
- What tools are available for manipulating and cleaning data?
- How can I create and customize scatterplots, histograms, and other graphs?
- How do I fit a model and graph the results?
- How do I find resources for learning Stata?
then join us for our webinar introducing Stata. In this one-hour webinar, we will take you on a tour of Stata, show you how to answer questions like these, and show you how to go even further.
ATENTIE: Webinariile sunt gratuite, dar locurile sunt limitate. Va rugam sa va inregistrati pentru a putea participa: