We are pleased to tell you that Stata 15 is here!
Stata 15 is Stata’s biggest release ever and is filled with many new features for researchers — too many to mention here the details on all of them, but let see a few:
• ERMs — combine endogenous covariates, sample selection, and endogenous treatment in models for continuous, binary, and ordered outcomes
• Latent class analysis (LCA)
• Bayes prefix for 45 estimation commands
• Produce Word (R) and PDF documents embedding Stata results and graphs
• Markdown — create webpages with Stata output, graphs …
• Linearized DSGE (Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium) models
• Finite mixture models (FMMs) for 17 estimators and combinations
• Spatial autoregressive models
• Interval-censored survival models
• Nonlinear multilevel mixed-effects models
• Mixed logit models — advanced choice modeling
• Nonparametric regression
• Bayesianmultilevel models
• Threshold regression
• Multilevel regression for interval-censored data
• Multilevel tobit regression for censored data
• Panel-data cointegration tests
• Tests for multiple breaks in time-series
• Multiple-group SEM for continuous, binary, ordered, and count outcomes
• Multiple-group multilevel SEM
• Browse and import FRED
• Power analysis for cluster randomized designs
But there is a lot more.
You can read about these and all the new features in Stata 15 on our website at NEW IN STATA.
If you would like a quote to upgrade your license, let us know, and we will be happy to prepare a quote for you.
Token Communication team
Descarcati brosura: Stata15 Brief